I have been trying to find a new one with no luck. Being there makes me so sad and depressed I don't even know what to do anymore. I don't know why but I just hate working somewhere where I can't trust ANYONE. It just is horrible to feel that way. All the whispering and crap - it is like being in junior high. And being told that I can't do anything about it just sucks.
And then, to add to that The Invisible Manager has told me now that I am going to have to do sales - SALES. Now you have to understand - I hate calling people and the idea of trying to sell stuff is just horrifying to me - like make me sick horrifying. I am not cut out for sales, and that is why I didn't take a job in sales. I know I can't do it so I don't.
And to top it all off, a couple weeks ago the OHSA came in with one of the other scheduling administrators to "train" me because I am not doing my job right. See, I am doing my job right, I just don't like to do the shifty crap that they do. And now there is even more shifty crap they want me to do. And of course if I ask Corporate about it I will be written up, because I am not to go to corporate to ask any questions ever. Now, the OHSA doesn't do her job - she leaves anytime she feels like it, doesn't put her out of office on most of the time, doesn't answer emails and doesn't actually enter sales orders that need to be entered - and when she does she enters them wrong. But I am the bad one - I help people as much as I can, I enter my orders, I respond to emails, and when people come to me because she isn't doing her job I even try not to get her in trouble for some reason - I guess because I am not a bad person. I just hate it so much. I really need to get out soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment