So as you can see from my blogs title, I hate my job. I work for a very large corporation. We manufacture things (I won't get specific) and have multiple divisions. I have worked her for almost three years. I hate it more and more every day.
In January of this year we moved from our old offices, where my division (we will call it Division A) and another division (Division B) shared warehouse space but had separate offices. Things sucked there for various reasons. The office was old and nasty, the heat didn't work well in winter (and it is a winter area - our office is in the Chicago suburbs), and they people I work with are jerks (more on that later). Moving promised to make things more difficult. We were told the office was going to be the "showplace of the company" and that we would share offices with Division B, who didn't like us very much. But whatever, I didn't have a problem with any of them (yet). The drive was twice as far for me, so I was not happy, but hey, I had a job.
Things started off ok, but have steadily declined since then. I will get more into the history at some point, and then I will start to talk about what is going on now. I just wanted to get this first post up, you know, to get things going. I will also be updating the info for the cast of characters at some point - right now I just have the tabs, but no actual info on them. Like I said, I just wanted to get a first post up.
No comments:
Post a Comment