Friday, January 1, 2010

The Ohio Scheduling Administrator

The Ohio Scheduling Administrator (or OHSA) is the girl with my job, but out of our Ohio office. She hasn't worked here as long as I have but because she sees our Invisible Manager a lot more than I do I know she is his favorite. She is allowed to come and go as she pleases for the most part. She is nice but also can't be trusted because she is so close to the manager. She is sick with cancer, so I understand needing time off for that, but supposedly she is better (that is what she tells her techs, and they tell that to my techs). I understand why she needed time off for that, but I found out that she was allowed to take time off to attend classes before she was sick - and she not only was reimbursed for them (which is a company thing, so I get it) but she was paid as if she was working (which is not a company thing). She leaves early every day and a lot of the time isn't in the office - but she doesn't turn her out of office on. So people start to come to me for stuff she should be doing and I have to see if she did it, and it takes 3 days to find out if she did it or not (sorry if that doesn't make sense - I will come back and fix these up later).

No comments:

Post a Comment